Blog Archive:

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Catching up...

From Dave Hider (blog editor!):

Well I am meant to be managing this blog for the Fishermen Trust (TFT) and over the last few months have done appallingly bad. I guess the main excuse is that my family and I have been over in India with raj working with him and TFT. There is so much that happened during the time we had there but I don't think there is a lot of point in listing it all again here as you can go to my blog here and read it for yourself.

What you will notice on my blog is that as soon as we came home we stopped blogging. Main reason for this is I want to get going again on TFT's blog which, following a bit of time out I am now ready to do.

Having developed a small website as general PR for the Trust (as well as a new leaflet coming out soon) we will focus this blog on the day to day activities of the Trust so you know what Raj, Nandu and TFT we will now start to focus on a monthly update that Raj will submit on news from the Trust are up to.

Raj and Nandu have committed to sending me as much as they can to upload from now to keep you in touch with where the Trust is going. Enjoy the following posts as we start to catch up from the last few months....